A Foodie Day in Mexico City TIPS
When it comes to sampling haute cuisine by top chefs and those with Michelin star status from both Mexico and abroad without breaking the bank, foodie’s paradise Millesime México is the reigning gastronomic expo in Mexico City. Here are my tips on the attending the event.
- Millesime México takes place in November each year in the Centro Banamex exhibition centre.
- The Centro Banamex website is available in English here and they give great directions for travelling via car or public transport here
- You can visit Millesime Méxio’s website here although they do not have an English version. They also have a Facebook page here.
- Entry is limited to just 800 visitors per day so make sure to buy your ticket in advance.
- People get seriously dressed up for this event so avoid going in your casual travelling clothes if you don’t want to stand out.
- Go on an empty stomach. There are more freebies and samples than one person can manage and you will want to try everything.